1. Acceptance of Terms. By using this website you agree to be bound by these “Terms of Service.”
2. Definitions. “The Website” means the website associated with the domain name www.integrator.info and all of its subdomains. “VDI” refers to VanDoren Industries, Inc. DBA "The Automation Integrator Guide", the owner of the Website.
3. Use of the Website. VDI operates the Website to provide online access to information about industrial automation and control system integrators and their products, services, and opportunities, as well as to provide services to certain subscribers of the Website. Any new features added to the Website will also be subject to these Terms of Service.
4. Intellectual Property. The content on the Website, except all Subscriber Content (as defined below), including without limitation, the trademarks, copyrights, text, software, graphics, photos, music, videos, and the like (“Website Content”), is owned by or licensed to VDI and is subject to trademark, copyright and other intellectual property laws of the United States and foreign countries. The Website Content is provided for your personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of VDI. VDI reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website Content.
6. Subscriber Content. As a subscriber to VDI, you may be able to post subscriber-generated content, such as comments, photos, presentations, articles, profiles (including your name, image, and likeness), messages, notes, text, information, music, and videos (“Subscriber Content”) on the Website. You will remain the owner of the Subscriber Content. By posting Subscriber Content, you grant VDI an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, edit, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such Subscriber Content for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, on or in connection with VDI, the Website or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Subscriber Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. For example and without limiting the foregoing, by posting comments to any portion of the Website, you grant VDI the right to use, copy, edit, highlight, feature, distribute, and display those comments or any portion thereof on the Website and in promotions thereof in any manner and for any purpose. By posting Subscriber Content, you represent and warrant that you have the right to post the Subscriber Content, that no third party rights will be violated by such posting, and that you have the right to grant VDI the rights granted herein.
7. Third Party Intellectual Property. VDI respects the intellectual property rights of others. We will respond promptly to remove material that infringes another person’s copyright or other intellectual property right. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. §512(c)(2)), our designated agent to receive notices of claimed infringement is Vance J. VanDoren at 765-296-7600.
8. Website Provided “As Is.” You understand and agree that the Website and all services and information provided on it are provided “As Is” and that VDI assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, timeliness, deletion or mis-delivery of any user communication, information, or configuration. You, and not VDI, are entirely responsible for all material that you post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Website. VDI does not review or control the material that others post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Website, and accordingly VDI does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such material. You acknowledge that VDI and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any material that is available through the Website, including all Subscriber Content.
9. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Website, including with regard to any Subscriber Content.
10. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless VDI, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand by any third party arising out of material you post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Website, your use of the Website, your connection to the Website, your violation of these Terms of Service, or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
11. DISCLAIMER. THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN OR PROVIDED THROUGH IT, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION RECEIVED THROUGH IT. FURTHER, VDI MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER ABOUT OTHER WEBSITES WHICH YOU MAY ACCESS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. VDI FURTHER DOES NOT WARRANT THE QUALITY, VALIDITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS OR INACCURACIES WILL BE CORRECTED. VDI MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE, OR TO THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, SPECIFICATIONS OR PRICES DESCRIBED IN IT, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND VDI MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE THE MATERIALS AT THIS WEBSITE OR TO MAKE ANY NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES. INFORMATION PUBLISHED AT THIS WEBSITE MAY REFER TO PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. VDI AND ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICES RECEIVED FROM THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE CONTENT OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES AND THE INFORMATION OBTAINED THEREIN.
13. Miscellaneous. These Terms of Service and the relationship between you and VDI shall be governed by the laws of the State of Indiana. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in the State of Indiana for all purposes in connection with any action or proceeding which arises out of or relates to your use of the Website, these Terms of Service, or any Website Content, Personal Data, Subscriber Content, or Registration Data. VDI’s failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service does not constitute a waiver of that right or provision. VDI may revise these Terms of Service at any time, and any such revisions shall be effective immediately without notice. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms of Service. VDI may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms of Service.
What Personal Information Do We Gather/Track?
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect information from individuals under the age of 13. If you learn that our Website or our services are being used by a child under the age of 13, please contact us at 765-296-7600.
VDI collects personally identifiable information that can be divided into the following categories: •Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter while using our Website, services or during the check out process. This information typically includes your full name, shipping and billing addresses, telephone number, email address and email list preferences. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, and communicating with you. •Automatic Information: We collect limited non-personally identifying information your browser makes available whenever you visit a website. This information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, operating system version, referring website, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser and username. We use this information to operate, develop and to improve the quality of our service and to better understand how people interact with us. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit websites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at our Website if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist. Some Website features or services may not function properly without cookies. •E-mail Communications: To confirm your online order, VDI requires that you enter your email address so that we can send you an email confirmation of your purchase. We store your email in our database and may occasionally send you VDI-related communications from other VDI sources. An unsubscribe link will be provided at the bottom of each email to remove your email from the mailing list. •Client Communications: We may retain initial messages exchanged between you and other users of the Website, including clients that are initiated and transmitted on the Website.
We do not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals other than information that is publicly accessible through the Website. VDI will only disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties if acting under a good faith belief that such action is necessary (1) to conform to legal requirements; (2) to protect and defend the rights or property of VDI; (3) to enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use or any other agreement between you and VDI; or (4) in the event of a merger, acquisition or sale of all or substantially all VDI's assets relating to the business in connection with which the information was collected. We may share aggregated information that has been scrubbed so that it does not identify a specific person.
Security of Your Information
We take efforts to protect your information both online and offline. Please keep in mind, however, that whenever you give our personal information online, such information is not always secure in transit. While we strive to protect your privacy and secure your information, we cannot guarantee the security of information sent over the Internet, and you disclose such information at your own risk.
Third Party Service Providers
We work with certain third parties to provide our services. These third parties may collect personal information and non-personal information from users of our Website or services. For example, monetary transactions may be facilitated by a third party payment processor, in which case you and/or VDI would share your information, including information about your financial accounts, with the processor, for this purpose. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of any third parties. VDI is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any third parties. If you have questions about what third parties are involved with our services, please contact us at 765-296-7600.
Updating Your Personal Information & Questions
Changes to this Policy